This may be a fairly short post, sorry for that, but it is something that has really helped me lately, so I hope you enjoy!!
What if a single choice could change your whole day? Would you make that choice? What if by simply saying, I am breathing and moving so I will enjoy my day to its fullest, we could change our view about the whole day? Reality is though, we can say something like that, believe it in our hearts, and we will have a relatively good day. Now sure there are thing which can ultimately ruin your day, but in the grand scheme of things, majority of things that ruin peoples days are so minuscule that they shouldn't really effect the person. I understand that there are other things that cause people to break down but that tends to be a build up of stress and pain from previous events. Had a bad day at work, you begin to not want to go, then you have another bad day and you begin to hate the idea of going to work. Meanwhile, you could be saying, "I don't love my job, but it's a job. I GET to go to work, I Get to earn money." The moment you start saying GET instead of HAVE your attitude will change and you may actually find an enjoyable thing about your job or your school work.
Yes, I know this really isn't that easy of a thing to do, but it is something that can greatly effect you in the long run. You'll no longer feel overwhelmed or stressed out. Who knows, you may begin to enjoy life. We were all put here for a purpose, we all have something inside us that needs to be shared, a story that will be told. I can guarantee you that your purpose is not to find every negative detail in life and live in the pain of having no enjoyment. The meaning of life is to give life a meaning. Life happens, no doubt about it. Things happen that aren't good, and then great things happen. We all have the conscious choice of letting those bad things tear us down to where we miss all the good.
Your view on life can be changed by simple looking at it from a different view. For example, you are running late for work, majority of people would think "aww crap, I'm going to be late for work." well, try thinking, "At least I have a job to go to." Simply changing your view on something that is happening to you at that moment will greatly effect you mode. People will enjoy being around you, they won't be turned off from you. Work to make a decision to view your life from a relaxed state where you can see what good is in it.
Hope you enjoyed this, was something I've been working on and I figured I should share it with you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment